[Iabs-talk] Fwd: its Byron Harden from I See Music

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:05:38 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I received a call from Mr. Harden. He is from Illinois, and will be presenting at national convention. Please see below. He is listed in the convention agenda. , and you may want to go to his presentation.
Mr. Harden has been invited to come to our gathering on July 6 at 9 pm once his presentation is over.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want