[Iabs-talk] Fwd: hospitality suite coverage pasted in

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 19:09:44 UTC 2015

Hello all,
Below this e-mail is the hospitality suite schedule for Illinois pasted in. Remember we work in two hour shifts in the  suite on July 7, 2015 from 7 am to 9 pm. Please note your times. If there are any problems please contact Eric Duffy, who is copied on this e-mail.

I am sending it in this  format in the hopes that everyone can access it. However, if you want the excel spreadsheet, I am more than happy  to send that to you as well. Thanks to all of you who have volunteered to take time from your busy convention schedule to help  Illinois host on July 7, 2015 in the hospitality suite.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want