[Iabs-talk] please support the chicago chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 12 16:08:46 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

We finally have a date for our Beggars Fundraiser.  This year, it will be
easier than ever to participate, as we will be using two Beggars locations.
The date is Wednesday, April 22.

I will send the flyer as a separate email so that you may print it out for
your convenience.  So, save the date and save your appetite for some of the
best pizza in town.  Have you ever eaten at Beggars, or if you have ever
listened to a White Sox game, you will have come to know that, "they lay it
on thick", (We're talking of ingredients.)

So come one, come all, join in the fun and help raise some funds.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President