[Iabs-talk] Time is running out to place your spring certificate order

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:54:22 UTC 2015

Hello all,
The certificate order is one of our most important fund raisers. You can help the NFBI by placing your order for various gift cards, from Target to Macey's from Walmart to Jewel, and the list goes on and on. When you place your order, not only does it benefit our affiliate, but you can get your shopping and gift giving done early. So, please call David Meyer by Monday, March 16, 2015 at 708-606-7091 or e-mail him at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.
I have already placed a $300.00 order, and I am sure there may be some others. To avoid delivery charges, we must have a minimal amount. So please join us.
Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President
Live the life you want