[Iabs-talk] Sun, 11/15/2015 7pm IABS teleconference

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:53:29 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, like so many others who've mentioned on IL-Talk, this
convention was another great one, thanks in large part to Denise's superb
planning and leadership throughout.
I wanted to make mention that IABS will have our next business meeting
Sunday, November 15th at 7pm
via teleconference at 641-715-3273, code IABS (4227).
We have new board members we will get to know, and of course all are
welcome as guests also.
I look forward to talking with you all on the call.

-Glenn Moore III
State Secretary,
(find our calendar at nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=158)
nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>   "Live the Life You Want"