[Iabs-talk] ***December 1, 2015 Washington Seminar applications due

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 05:56:30 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I am just writing to remind everyone that applications for Washington seminar 2016 are due to me by December 1, 2015. My e-mail address is davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>. The dates for Washington seminar  for Illinois participants are Sunday, January 24, arrival to January 28 2016, when we will depart. I have four applications thus far, all from the Chicago chapter. Please go to our website at www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/> to get the application, and for more details about the requirements. There will be a training seminar by conference call for all participants on December 28, 2015. I am still looking for parent and student representation, as well as from other areas around the state.
Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want