[Iabs-talk] *December 1, 2015 Washington Seminar applications for 2016 due

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 14:56:33 UTC 2015

Hello all,
This is a  reminder that applications for the 2016 Washington seminar are due on December 1, 2015. Please send all applications to me at davant1958 at gmail.com. The application can be found on our website at www.nfbofillinois.org. I have five applications, four of which are from the Chicago chapter. At present, we have no student or parent applications, and only one from an area other than Chicago. We send nine people, one of whom is a student, the other a parent, and others from areas of the state.
Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want