[Iabs-talk] FW: Wine Tasting Fund raiser at Horizons

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 11 11:37:19 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Fredrickson [mailto:maksio98 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:56 PM
To: Dave Meyer
Subject: Wine Tasting Fund raiser at Horizons

Hi Dave,
If you are interested, Horizons is having a fund raiser wine tasting party
on friday October 9 from 6:00-9:00. Contact information follows. I will
forward the e-mail that we all got as employees. Unrortunately only
employees get the discount of $15.
Contact Aaron Mason if you're interested. You and your wife might enjoy it
and there will be all kinds of donated items to bid on too.
here's the forwarded e-mail.
>From bob and John

Subject: Save The Date

Please save the date of October 9, 2015 for the first annual Horizons Wine
Tasting Fundraiser.  Below are some specifics that you can use.and please
also, SHARE, with people you know who would like to attend a fantastic, fun,
and fruitful event to support Horizons!  Thank You for your support.

Save the Date!!

What:   Horizons for the Blind

            1st Annual Wine Tasting - Beer Tasting - Raffle

When:  Friday October 9, 2015

            6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Where: Horizons for the Blind

            125 Erick St

            Suite A103

            Crystal Lake IL 60014

Cost:    $35 per Person Donation

            $40 at the Door

To make a reservation please contact Aaron Mason at Horizon's.
815-444-8800
x 210