[Iabs-talk] Door Prize Reminder

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 19:31:46 UTC 2015

Hello all,
One of the things people look forward to at every state convention is the drawing of door prizes. I am asking that all chapters and individuals  solicit and donate prizes for our convention. If you need a solicitation letter, please see your chapter President or e-mail me at davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>.  prizes can be cash, gift cards, and small items in good working condition.
 This year’s door prize chair  is Marco Giannotti, marcogiannotti at comcast.net <mailto:marcogiannotti at comcast.net>, 773-671-4848
If you Have door prizes, you should make sure they are given to Marco at convention. If you cannot attend convention, but wish to donate a door prize, please send it to Patti Chang, 6919 W. Berwyn Ave, Chicago, Il. 60656.
Thanks everyone.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want