[Iabs-talk] NFBI Board Meeting September 26, 2016

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:16:10 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

The next board meeting of the National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois will be held on September 26, 2016 at 7 pm. The call in number is (641)-715-3273 and the code is 6324 or NFBI.
If you have an agenda item or information about an idea you want to ask the board to consider, please submit your agenda item or information to me  five days in advance of our board meeting. You can send me any agenda items request or information at davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>.
By forwarding  any information to me  gives me and our fellow board members a fair opportunity to review  your idea before  the meeting.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.

P.S.

Please be advised that Chappell Dennis applications are due by September 1, 2016. You can send them to me at davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want