[Iabs-talk] December-January meeting announcement.

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 13:59:00 UTC 2016

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter is holding
its december meeting at the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South Wabash,
Chicago, on Saturday, December 10. The start time for this meeting is 12:00
noon rather than the customary 1:00 PM.

Again this year, we will hold our annual Christmas Auction immediately
following the meeting. Thanks to our host Exchequer, we have an abundance of
fine items, any of which can be yours if your bid is right.

So, come one and all to witness what promises to be a fine day of
fundraising for the Chicago Chapter.

Finally, we will hold our annual games night following the January 14
meeting. Again this year, the cost for this event is $25. Besides having an
opportunity to escape the January blahs for one day, you can sample
unlimited pizza, sallad and soda. Please make your reservation for Games
Night with David Meyer by calling him at 708-209-1767 or via email at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net. If you wish to pay for Games night at the December
meeting, please give your contribution to Chicago Chapter Treasurer, Steve
Hastalis.

If you have any questions regarding the december meeting, please contact
Second Vice-President, Jemal Powell at 708-557-7979 or via email at
derek2872 at yahoo.com.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine