[Iabs-talk] FW: Touch Tour at the Museum ofContemporary Art

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Dec 22 16:28:54 UTC 2016

On December 31 at 2 PM the Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art is hosting a touch tour, and they have asked me to spread the word within the blind community. This is their first attempt to provide hands-on access for blind visitors, and we need to give them our encouragement and feedback! Please try to make room in your schedule before your New Year’s Eve celebrations and pay the museum a visit! Below is a not from Pat Fraser, our contact at the museum.

Debbie

*         * *

Here’s the information on the touch tour.  We’d love to have you pass this on to interested audiences.  The listing says free with museum admission, but if you have some folks who’d send me an email, I would be happy to put them on the guest list.  The tour begins at 2pm on December 31 and is led by the artist.

https://mcachicago.org/Calendar/2016/12/MCA-Talk-Andrew-Yang-Touch-Tour

Happy Holidays!

Pat

Patricia Fraser

Director of Visitor Experience

Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago

220 E Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL 60611

PFraser at mcachicago.org <mailto:PFraser at mcachicago.org>

312-397-4058 <tel:312-397-4058>

mcachicago.org <http://www.mcachicago.org>

proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of
the email by you is prohibited.

---