[Iabs-talk] petition on internet regulations

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 4 14:18:01 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

By now, most of you have, I am quite certain, had an opportunity to see or
try to sign the petition launched by the National office regarding the
implementation of internet regulations. If your experience ran similar to
mine initially, you probably had trouble signing it. If you have Firefox or
Google Chrome installed on your system, you will probably be ok to sign it.
If you are relying on Internet Explorer, access may be troublesome. I have
no idea how well Apple's brouser handles access to this petition.

As I now have firefox, I will be able to assist people in signing the
petition. We don't have a lot of time, and we need a lot of signatures. So,
if you wish to sign the petition and if you are having trouble doing so,
please email me at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net or call me at 708-209-1767.

We have only one week to get approximately 95,000 signatures nationally.
Let's do our part to make it happen.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine