[Iabs-talk] {Spam?} beggars menu

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 14 10:26:20 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

At the Chicago Chapter meeting yesterday, several of you took several copies
of the flyer to pass around to your friends, and presumably, to enjoy
yourself.

And so it is, the question of the day, just what awaits you to sample at our
fundraiser? Please see below. I believe I can guarantee that after you look
to see what you can eat, you will join us, and perhaps even share this
offering with your friends and neighbors. Those who love or wish to know
about Jillato will not want to miss this fundraiser.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Beggars Menu

Menu as of February 6, 2016.

Mozzarella Sticks

$6.09

Mini Tacos

$5.29

Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers

$7.19

Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers

$7.19

Calamari Rings

$7.99

Sausage & Cheese Fried Ravioli

$5.29

4-Cheese Blend Fried Ravioli

$5.29

Cheesy Potato Munchers

$4.29

Classic Nachos

$5.50

Tortilla chips topped with cheddar cheese, sour cream, black olives,
tomatoes and jalapenos.

Make it Loaded- add Chili or Seasoned Ground Beef for $3.00.

Spinach Artichoke Dip

$6.99

tab panel end

Veggies

Deep fried and delicious!

Breaded Mushrooms

$4.99

Breaded Cauliflower

$4.79

Breaded Zucchini

$4.79

Onion Rings

$4.79

tab panel end

Samplers

Mixed Basket

$8.49

Breaded mushrooms, breaded cauliflower, breaded zucchini and onion rings

Appetizer Sampler Platter

$8.49

Mozzarella sticks, mini tacos, fried raviolis (cheese & sausage) and
jalapeno poppers (cheddar and cream cheese)

tab panel end

Fries

Full one-pound serving!

French Fries

$3.29

Curly Fries

$3.99

Add to any Fries – Cheese Sauce for $1.19 and Chili or Seasoned Ground Beef
for $3.00

Load any fries with cheese sauce and bacon bits with a choice of either
seasoned ground bee or chili for $3.50 extra.

tab panel end

Breads

Mozzarella Stuffed Bread Sticks

$6.59

Pretzel Breadsticks

$6.99

Served with Cheese Sauce or Honey Mustard for dipping.

Garlic Bread

$2.79

Garlic Cheese Bread

$3.99

Tomato Bread

$3.99

Pizza Bread

$3.99

tab panel end

Salads

Add chicken breast to any salad for $3.75

Garden Salad

$4.79

A crisp tossed salad topped with croutons, cheddar cheese and your choice of
dressing

Caeser Salad

$4.99

Garden salad tossed with caesar dressing

Chef Salad

$6.99

Lettuce, tomato, onions, eggs, black olives, ham, turkey, American and
provolone cheese topped with croutons and cheddar cheese.

Soups & Chili

Homemade Cup of Soup

$3.29

Your choice of chicken noodle or minestrone

Homemade Bowl of Soup

$4.49

Your choice of chicken noodle or minestrone

Homemade Cup of Chili

$4.59

Topped with cheese and onions

Homemade Bowl of Chili

$5.99

Topped with cheese and onions

tab panel end

Combos

Soup & Garden Salad

$7.99

Chili & Garden Salad

$8.99

tab panel end

Pizza

All our pizzas are made fresh to order. Par-baked pizzas are available for
carry-out.

Gourmet Deep Dish Pizza

Please allow 40 minutes for baking

Cheese Pizza Prices

Small

$13.00

Medium

$17.75

Large

$22.50

Thin Crust Pizza

Our specialty cooked to perfection! Please allow 30 minutes for baking.

Cheese Pizza Prices

Small

$11.00

Medium

$14.25

Large

$18.25

Family

$21.50

Gourmet Stuffed Pizza

Please allow 50 minutes for baking

Cheese Pizza Prices

Small

$13.50

Medium

$18.25

Large

$23.00

Our Ingredients...

Veggies

Onions | Green Peppers | Mushrooms | Spinach | Broccoli | Tomatoes | Green
Olives | Black Olives | Giardiniera | Jalapenos | Garlic | Pineapple |
Pepperoncini

Meats:

Sausage | Ham | Pepperoni | Canadian Bacon

Others:

Extra Cheese | Ricotta Cheese | Anchovies | Extra Sauce

*Premium Toppings:

Grilled Chicken | Real Bacon | Ground Beef | Sliced Italian Beef | Sweet
Peppers | Italian Sausage Links | Meatballs

*Premium Sauces

BBQ Sauce | Buffalo Sauce | Golden BBQ Sauce | Sweet Red Chili Sauce | Sweet
Teriyaki Sauce | Garlic Butter Sauce

*Premium toppings and sauces are double the additional topping price.

Add Ingredients

Small

$1.50

Medium

$2.00

Large

$2.25

Family

$2.50

Pizza By The Slice

(Prices shown are after taxes)

Thin Cheese

$4.00

Thin Sausage

$4.25

Thin Pepperoni

$4.25

Thin Veggie

$4.50

Deep Cheese

$4.25

Deep Sausage

$4.50

Specialty Pie

$4.65

Our Thin Crust Specialty Pies

Taco Pizza

Thin crust pizza layered with salsa and topped with ground beef or chicken,
melted cheddar cheese, sour cream, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, &
sliced

black olives.

Small

$14.50

Medium

$18.25

Large

$22.75

Family

$26.50

Veggie Pizza

Thin crust pizza with mushrooms, onions and green peppers

Small

$14.50

Medium

$18.25

Large

$22.75

Family

$26.50

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Chicken Pizza

Thin crust pizza layered with sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce and chunks of
chicken topped with mozzarella cheese.

Small

$14.50

Medium

$18.25

Large

$22.75

Family

$26.50

Cheeseburger Pizza

Thin crust pizza layered with ketchup, topped with ground beef, American and
mozzarella cheeses – Tastes just like a cheeseburger!

Small

$14.50

Medium

$18.25

Large

$22.75

Family

$26.50

Try Our NEW Gluten Free PIZZA!

Our gluten free crust is manufactured by Rich’s Food service and are
certified by the GFCO as dairy-, lactose- and casein-free. However, Beggars
Pizza

is not a gluten-free facility! We follow strict guidelines in preparing our
gluten free products, which includes baking the pizza in the manufacturers

pan, but unfortunately cross contamination can still occur. We advise anyone
with Celiac Disease or wheat/gluten allergies to please use caution when
consuming

these products.

10” Cheese

$13.50

1 Ingredient

$15.00

tab panel end

PASTA

ENTRÉES

Pasta

Served with garlic bread. Add soup or salad to any pasta for $2.25.

Spaghetti

$6.95

Mostaccioli

$6.95

Ravioli

$8.75

Your choice of cheese or meat ravioli

Lasagna

$8.95

Homemade just like Josephine made it!

Veal Parmigiana

$8.25

Your choice of spaghetti, thin spaghetti or mostaccioli.

Chicken Parmigiana

$9.25

Breaded chicken served with mostaccioli or spaghetti

Gnocchi

$8.75

Tender Italian potato dumplings

Tortellini

$8.75

Your choice of meat, cheese, spinach, or mixed

Spaghetti Di Angelo

$9.25

Spaghetti with sausage and sweet peppers

Side Order of 2 Meatballs or 1 Sausage for $2.79 Add Garden Salad for $2.25

tab panel end

tab panel start ENTRÉES

Entrées

Our meals are prepared with the finest ingredients available, tastefully
seasoned in the culinary traditions of the Piedmont Province, high in the
Alps

of Northern Italy.

Chicken Strips

$7.29

8 oz of Breaded Chicken. Includes French Fries and Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ
Sauce

Ocean Perch

(2 pieces)-$7.99

(3 pieces)-$10.99

Includes French Fries

Fish & Chips

(2 pieces)-$7.99

(3 pieces)-$10.99

Includes French Fries

Add Soup or Salad to any entrée

$2.25

tab panel end

Sandwiches

Add a half-order of French Fries or a side order of Mostaciolli for $1.19.
Add 99¢ for Mozzarella, Swiss or American Cheese, Giardiniera, Jalapeño
Peppers,

or Sweet Peppers.

Classics

Italian Meatball

$4.99

Italian Sausage

$4.79

Italian Sub

$4.99

Loaded with hard salami, ham, pepperoni, provolone and topped with our
secret sauce.

Perch Sandwich

$4.99

Cod Sandwich

$7.79

Veal Sandwich

$5.49

Beef

Italian Beef

$6.79

Served with natural juice or red sauce

The Godfather

$8.99

Italian beef topped with sweet peppers, mozzarella cheese and red sauce on
top of garlic bread.

The Big Cheese

$8.99

Italian beef topped with provolone and mozzarella cheese.

Combo Sandwich

$9.49

Served with natural juice or red sauce

tab panel end

Burgers

Add a half-order of French Fries or a side order of Mostaciolli for $1.29.
Add 99¢ for Mozzarella, Swiss, Provolone or American Cheese, Giardiniera,
Jalapeño

Peppers, or Sweet Peppers.

Hamburger

$4.59

Cheeseburger

$6.29

Smothered with your choice of American, Cheddar, Provolone or Swiss cheese.

Bacon Cheeseburger

$7.29

Choose from American, Cheddar, Provolone, or Swiss cheese
 topped with smoky
bacon.

Pepperoni Pizza Burger

$6.29

Marinara sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.

Cheesy Pizza Burger

$6.29

Topped with our marinara sauce, provolone and mozzarella cheese.

Mushroom Burger

$6.29

Topped with mushrooms and Swiss cheese.

Texas Burger

$6.29

Drenched with our homemade chili and shredded cheddar cheese

Taco Burger

$6.29

South of the border style – includes shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce,
tomato, sour cream and black olives

Blue Islander Burger

$6.29

This hometown favorite features Thousand island dressing, American cheese,
lettuce, tomato and pickle

tab panel end

Wraps

Add a half-order of French Fries or a side order of Mostaciolli for $1.19.

Chicken Wrap

$6.50

Breaded or grilled chicken w/ shredded cheddar, tomatoes & romaine lettuce
tossed with choice of dressing or Sweet Baby Ray’s sauce.Add bacon
$.50Choice

of Sauce: BBQ, Buffalo, Golden BBQ, Sweet Red Chili, Sweet Teriyaki, Ranch,
Caesar or Italian

Chicken Caesar Wrap

$6.50

Breaded or grilled chicken and romaine lettuce tossed with shaved parmesan
and caesar dressing.

Turkey BLT Wrap

$4.50

Deli turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo

Ham & Cheese Wrap

$4.50

Deli ham, shredded cheddar, tomatoes and romaine lettuce with Italian
dressing.

tab panel end

Wings

Choose from mild or spicy breading tossed in your choice of Sweet Baby Ray’s
sauces. Add an additional side of sauce or dressing for $.99

Boneless Chicken Wings

$6.99

Regular Wings

6 piece

$6.29

12 piece

$11.99

18 piece

$17.99

24 piece

$22.99

Try our wings tossed in your choice of Sweet Baby Ray’s sauces!

Buffalo – Traditional blend of cayenne peppers & spices

Golden BBQ – Smokey, mustard base BBQ

Sweet Red Chili – Hot & spicy. sweet to heat.

BBQ Sauce – Sweet & tangy original blend

tab panel end

Dessert & Sides

Chocolate Chip Cookie

$1.13

Eli’s Cheesecake slice

$3.25

Please see store for available varieties.

Tiramisu

$4.95

Pudding

$1.75

Chocolate, vanilla or banana.

Zesty Bowtie Pasta Salad

$1.79

Rotini Pasta Salad

$1.79

Asiago Pasta Salad

$3.25

tab panel end

(Note) I checked with the downtown location of beggars Pizza where we will
be having our fundraiser, and though it is not listed on this menu, Gilatto
Gillato Jillato is still offered as a desert.dessert. So, for those who
are curious about this product, all you need to do is come join us to find
out how good it really is.