[Iabs-talk] February IABs meeting

Adrienne Falconer afalc2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:09:55 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I am aware that we need to plan a IABS board meeting for February. As of
now we have contacted Katie the chapters president and made her aware of
this.

If the efforts of getting in touch with Katie is unsuccessful  after a few
days as a board we will determine a date.

It is with hopes that Katie responds, but if not I will run our next
February meeting.

Adrienne