[Iabs-talk] FW: [BARD-Mobile-beta-iOS] Beta testing new software

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 19 17:51:30 UTC 2016

From: White, Scott [mailto:SWhite at nfb.org]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 8:55 AM
To: j.glisson at twc.com; pam.glisson at twc.com; 'lches at sbcglobal.net'; David Meyer; dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Subject: FW: [BARD-Mobile-beta-iOS] Beta testing new software

Hello All,

I will be participating in this beta testing program for NLS and I thought that you all would make good testers as well.

Read below for the contact information for Don Olson, write to Don if interested.

Toward the bottom of the email trail, you will find more details about this software program that will run on Windows.

If you decide to participate, tell him that Scott White sent you.

Later,

Scott