[Iabs-talk] FW: Invitation to Take a Survey about CTA Accessibility

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 20:26:34 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Abramson [mailto:mmba27 at att.net]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 1:45 PM
To: cindyjb at att.net; mkhowe at sbcglobal.netth; Ray Campbell;
marfred106 at gmail.com; Dan.Tevelde at us.mcd.com; a5633brash at mindspring.com;
samuel.negron at hotmail.com; tsaurmann at access4less.net;
dianna24 at earthlink.net; datemeyer at sbcglobal.net;
giovannifrancese1976 at gmail.com; Juansuarezabc at gmail.com
Subject: Invitation to Take a Survey about CTA Accessibility

Hello My Friends,
I encourage you to take the survey in Jessica's message below.  It is very
accessible and it might help us get one step closer to more accessible
public transportation.  Thanks.

Mary Abramson
Mmba27 at att.net

Hello,

My name is Jessa Dickinson, I am a graduate student at DePaul University. I
am conducting a research project on the accessibility of the CTA system for
people who are blind. This survey will take 15-20 minutes to complete. To
participate, you must live in the Chicago area, be over 18, and be blind.

The survey can be taken on a phone or computer. It will be available until
Saturday March 5th. I am very grateful for your participation.

Link to the survey:
http://depaul.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6s8M6sJkVyWCfbf

Thank you!

---