[Iabs-talk] washington seminar fact sheets on newsline

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 8 12:42:10 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

As you are probably aware, the Washington Seminar will take place in just
over two weeks. Though the Illinois delegation is set for this activity, we
can and should all do our part in becoming familiar with the issues we are
advocating for. So that you might become familiar with the issues, the 2016
Washington Seminar Fact Sheets are now on NewsLine. You can find them on the
NFB of Illinois channel, located within "your states information channel",
(option 2 from the main menu.)

If you wish to subscribe to NewsLine so that you can make yourself familiar
with these fact sheets, as well as much additional information on our
organization, newspapers and magazines from across the country and more,
please contact David Meyer at 708-209-1767 or email him at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine