[Iabs-talk] Board meeting reminders - lunch and room reservations

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:51:25 UTC 2016

Our board meeting is coming up fast.  It is on 8/27/16.  You can reserve a room with the hotel by calling:CHICAGO MARRIOTT NAPERVILLE

1801 N Naper Boulevard, Naperville, IL 60563-1554

PHONE: (630) 505-4900

Room rates are $93 per night which is a deal for this hotel.

You have two choices for lunch which will cost you $20.   They are outlined below.  I need your choice by 8/22/16.  You must cancel if need be by 8/23 or you will be expected to cover the cost of your lunch.  My e-mail which is preferred is pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com>  but you can call my cell at 773 307 6440.

Either Roasted Turkey Sanwich or Vegetable Wrap

Both come with the following:

Deli/Soup Plated Combo

Minestrone (Vegetarian)Soup

Chef's Choice Salad

Either Roasted Turkey Sanwich or Vegetable Wrap

Potato Chips and Pickles

Iced Tea

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org