[Iabs-talk] [il-talk] sad news

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:26:30 UTC 2016

Dave, thanks for posting this for me.  I appreciate it.  Syed, I cannot express how much we send out our love and prayers for you and yours.  Please accept our condolences on the passing of your father.  Let us know if we can do anything.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org