[Iabs-talk] Fwd: Microsoft and Democracy Live

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:12:09 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Since the attachment did not go through the first time, I am pasting it in this e-mail.

Educational Outreach Consultant

Job Objective:
	Raise awareness by advocating for access to ballot information for people with disabilities and by educating county election officials, in your given state, about an  Audio Enabled Accessible Sample Ballot.

Job Purpose:
	To bring Counties up to 100% compliance on access to ballot information as well as to schedule informational webinar.

Position Requirements:
Willingness to call and email elections officials
Clear and concise telecommunication skills
Follow script provided by Democracy Live
Positive attitude and demeanor
Note taking and reporting skills

Position Duties:
Telecommunicate with county election officials
Take specific notations on conversation
Summarize notes in a report using Microsoft Word
Communicate with Democracy Live Outreach Director

Required Position Tools:
Telephone
Computer
Internet Access

Compensation: Independent Contractor Status
$20.00 an hour
10 – 15 hours a week (to start)
Additional $20.00 per referral for informational Webinar
Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want