[Iabs-talk] let's go out to the ballgame

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 21:24:38 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

For those of you who were at our second 2003 Cubs fundraiser, you will
remember that infamous performance of Take me out to the Ballgame by Ossie
Osborne, which actually began with the words in the subject line.

And so it is, we have yet another chance to show our love for a Chicago
baseball team and raise funds for the Chicago Chapter at the same time. The
Date is August 6, the time is 6:10 P.M., the place is US Cellular Field and
the game will feature the Chicago White Sox facing the Baltimore Orioles.
Believe it or not, the price for tickets is less than what we paid last
year. For $25 you may purchase a ticket and support the Chicago Chapter at
the same time. Bargains like this are truly hard to find, so if you like a
nice summer evening outdoors, a major league baseball game, and a chance to
support the Chicago Chapter, you may do all of these things by placing your
ticket order with David Meyer at 708-209-1767 , or by emailing him at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

So come one, come all and let's watch some baseball.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine