[Iabs-talk] Illinois has a national Scholarship finalist

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:46:54 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
I am very pleased to announce  that Matthew Miller has been selected as a national scholarship finalist for the 2016 NFB scholarship.  Matthew is graduating from high school in the next few days, and will be attending Michigan State University. His major is Actuarial science. He has participated in our transitions program (Freedom Link), the LAW program, and our Stem Eq program. He spoke at one of our state conventions  about his participation in the law program.
Join me in congratulating Matthew for a wonderful honor. We in NFBI wish him all the best.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want