[Iabs-talk] sox fundraiser

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 11 17:38:45 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to remind you that our first place Chicago white Sox are again
helping us this year with a fundraising opportunity. For the low price of
$25, you can see the Sox as they battle the Baltimore Orioles, a team that
has also spent much of the season in first place in their division. The date
for the game is August 6. The place is US Cellular Field and the time of the
game is 6:10 P.M. There should be plenty of fireworks during the game as
this game features two of the more prolific home run hitting teams in the
majors. And if that is not enough, you can see a fireworks show afterward

I will take orders through Sunday, May 15 for tickets.

Finally, please see the minutes from March to find out if you have already
placed an order for tickets. Our policy is that if you have placed an order,
you will be responsible for payment for these tickets at the price we agreed
upon, ($25 per ticket.)

If you are a baseball fan, you won't want to miss this one. Finally, if you
are a committed federationist, you have a grate opportunity to assist the
Chicago chapter in raising much needed funds. So take care, see you there!
Go Sox!

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine