[Iabs-talk] Chicago minutes August 2016

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 6 05:44:40 UTC 2016

Zachary,

The next Chicago Chapter meeting will occur on Saturday, September 10. The
location is the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South Wabash in Chicago.
The meeting itself will begin at 1:00 P.M.

If you wish to join the Chicago Chapter, dues are $5 annually. They may be
paid at any chapter meeting. Hope to see you there.