[Iabs-talk] October Fest 2016

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 14:04:39 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
The NFBI had its October Fest celebration last night at the home of Francisco and Patti Chang. It was one of the best ones I have ever attended. For those of you who could not attend, you missed a great time of food, fellowship, fun and music. We really hope you will make plans to attend next year.
Thank you very much Francisco and Patti for giving your home, time, and recruiting volunteers to help with the festivities. And I can’t thank Ron, Patti’s neighbor, who was our DJ, supplying us with music of all kinds.
Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want