[Iabs-talk] hotel rooms for convention block is filling

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 17:48:30 UTC 2016

Please make your hotel reservations for state convention.  Our room block is filling up.  If you have any issues call me at 773 307 6440.  Make your reservations at 630 505 4900 please.  Do not be left out of this top notch facility.

Thanks for all you do.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org