[Iabs-talk] Host family for final semester

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 20:33:28 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
    I'm starting to look for a host family in or  around Chicago  to  come home to on weekends during  my final semester at Northern Illinois University. Being an exchange student from New Mexico, this is a very important role  of my program. If you Live in Chicago, especially west side, or know of anyone who does that might be willing and able to Play this important role, please contact me by reply email to zdreicer at gmail.com or through Facebook.

Despite unforeseen circumstances during my education at Northern Illinois University, I've really enjoyed my time here and am looking forward to a fun filled final semester in Illinois! Thank you very much in  advance for any help!

Sent from my iPhone 7 Using VoiceOver