[Iabs-talk] May 8, 2017 7 pm NFBI State Board Meeting

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 07:09:12 UTC 2017

Hello all,

The next State board meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of
Illinois will be held on May 8, 2017 at 7 pm. The call in number is
(641)-715-3273 and the code is 6324 or NFBI.

I hope all of you are planning to attend this year's national convention in
Orlando, July 10-15. We will discuss among other things convention
logistics. You can save money on your registration and banquet tickets by
pre-registering. Please go to www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>  to
pre-register for our 2017 national convention.

I am still looking for convention theme ideas for the upcoming 2017 State
convention.

Thanks.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.