[Iabs-talk] one more cosponsor

Denise R Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:43:27 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,
I would urge everyone to call your representative and ask him or her to Support HB 2626 I have already call representatives Sarah Fife and Hall's office both be Chicago and the Springfield office the number for the Chicago office is 773-296-4141 and for the Springfield office it is 217-782-8062 again everyone please call your representatives office this is an important bill to blind people and Blind parents across the state of Illinois

Denise R. Avant
President
Live the life you want
Sent from my iPhone