[Iabs-talk] Teresa

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 12:23:26 UTC 2017

We got great news yesterday. Teresa's scan from last week does not show any
cancer. They are continuing chemo over the next two weeks as a precaution,
but so far as we know, Teresa is in remission again. We will be seeing her
surgeon next week and my guess is that a course of treatment or lack thereof
will have been discussed at that time. I'm sure that Teresa will have
intermittent scans for now to see where things are going, but this is great
news indeed.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine