[Iabs-talk] Saturday, August 26, 2017 Face-to-face board meeting

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:10:27 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Our face-to-face board meeting will be on Saturday, August 26, 2017. It is
at the Chicago Naperville Marriott in Naperville Illinois. You do not have
to be a member of the board to attend in person. If you plan to register at
the hotel for the meeting please do so. Patti will start taking lunch orders
soon. We have two options, regular and veggie. If you cannot attend in
person, you can call into the meeting at (641)-715-3273. The code is 6324.
The meeting will start promptly at 9 and I hope to end by 2 or 2:30. All are
welcome.

An agenda will follow in the next couple weeks. I'm asking all chapter
presidents and division leaders to attend in person or by calling in and
giving a short presentation on what is going on with your chapter.

For those of you who attended key meetings at national convention, If you
have written reports from our national convention, please get them to me as
soon as possible.  I can distribute them to the board in advance. It will
make things go faster.

Thanks everyone.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.