[Iabs-talk] Oktoberfest reservations

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:12:48 UTC 2017

Dear all,

So far I have Dave and Theresa as giving RSVPs. Please let me know if you
are planning on attending.

We are once again doing Oktoberfest in September at the Changs.

This was a blast last year. Ron Cooper, has agreed to DJ again. He has
awesome karaoke equipment and does a nice job. People will also bring their
own instruments. We have beverages, brots, and burgers.

Date is September 9, 2017. We will begin at 4:00.

Location is 6919 W. Berwyn Ave. Chicago.

Cost is $25 per person plus 2 for each libation after the first.

Proceeds go to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois. This is an
opportunity for fellowship and fun. Please bring a friend.

RSVP before September 3, 2017 to Patti at pattischang at gmail.com or (773)
307-6440.

Please note that if you RSVP and do not cancel before September 3, 2017, we
will expect payment as we purchase food based on RSVPs.

Thanks for taking part. And, thanks for all you all do.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

Treasurer

pattischang at gmail.com

www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter

Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

Treasurer

pattischang at gmail.com