[Iabs-talk] Mark Your Calendars

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 00:13:49 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I have taken this information regarding important NFB events from President
Riccobono's notebook. I thought it might be helpful to some of you.

Dates to Keep in Mind:

*	January 29, 2018: Great Gathering-In
*	January 28-February 1, 2018: Washington Seminar
<https://nfb.org/washington-seminar>
*	March 31, 2018: Deadline for scholarship applications,
www.nfb.org/scholarships <http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>
*	March 22-23, 2018: Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium

April 15, 2018: Deadline for 2018 Dr. Jacob Bolotin Award competition
<https://nfb.org/bolotin-award-main>

I will note that March 31, 2018 is also the deadline for Illinois state
scholarship applications.

You can start making hotel reservations for national convention July 3-8,
2018 on January 1, 2018.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,