[Iabs-talk] state legislation committee meeting canceled

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 25 01:42:46 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

Two weeks ago, I announced in the Chicago Chapter meeting that we would have
a state legislation committee meeting on June 25 which is tomorrow evening.
Because of my lack of follow through, I am canceling this meeting. I think
it would make sense to meet once we know for sure that HB2626 becomes law.
By my calculations, that would be anytime after July 18.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine