[Iabs-talk] [il-talk] RSVPs for social gathering at convention

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 13:51:11 UTC 2017

Thanks. That will be most helpful. We plan to pick up some soda, wine, and
beer as well as some light snacky stuff. If those who can contribute some
cash do so, it would be awesome.

If anyone cannot afford to help, you should come anyway.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter
Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.