[Iabs-talk] Pre-registration for national convention fast approaching

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:28:31 UTC 2017

Hello all,

The pre-registration deadline for our national convention is fast
approaching. The deadline for pre-registering is May 31, 2017. So, if you're
planning to attend national convention in Orlando (July 10-15, 2017), please
pre-register before the deadline. For more information, and to pre-register,
go to www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org> . Remember hotel registration is
separate from convention registration. For those of you attending, we will
have a social gathering of the Illinois affiliate on Monday, July 10, 2017
from 9 pm to 11:00 pm in my room. This will give us an opportunity to meet
and greet friends from across the State, meet our new members, and our two
scholarship candidates. More information will follow, but this is just to
let you know. We will also have a caucus, though I do not have the date and
time yet. That will follow as well.

All chapter presidents, please encourage all of our members to join the
State listserv or the IABS listservs. To join our listserv, you can go to
www.nfbnet.org <http://www.nfbnet.org> , click listserv, and go down to
Illinois, and follow the instructions. Thank you.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.