[Iabs-talk] Chicago Chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Wed May 31 12:42:22 UTC 2017

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will
come together on June 10 at the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South
Wabash, Chicago.
The day will begin with a Board meeting scheduled to begin at 11:30
A.M., with the general business meeting set to begin at 1:00 P.M.
If you are considering a smart phone, you wont want to miss this
meeting. Our program will be a discussion on accessible features of the
iPhone and of Android phones. We will also be making decisions on
committing funds to support NFB National funds at the upcoming convention.
If you have questions regarding this meeting, please call Chapter
President Steve Hastalis at 7 7 3-5 0 8-7 0 3 7.