[Iabs-talk] NFBI Convention October 27-29

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 14:03:57 UTC 2017

Hello all,

The NFBI convention is less than a month away. Please register for the
convention by going to www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org>
, and clicking on the convention link. Convention registration and meal
preferences are due by October 13, 2017. Our meal options are regular,
veggie and kosher. If you need a special meal, please contact Patti Chang at
Pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:Pattischang at gmail.com> . We still rooms at the
hotel, the Chicago, Naperville, Marriott. You will need to call the hotel by
October 6, to reserve your room. Rates are $104 per night. Thank you. By the
way, this year's convention theme is "Stepping Out With Authority."

Our national representative is NFB President Mark Riccobono.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.