[Iabs-talk] reporting on lack of response from Congressman Quigley's office

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 16:18:21 UTC 2017

I am disappointed in the lack of response from congressman Quigley’s office. In years of working with the congressman I have never felt as though the blind community does not have a voice. I am copying our listserv to let our members know that despite repeated patient requests we cannot get a response from congressman Quigley’s office as to what his positions on our legislation will be.

We met with a legislative aid in February and have been unable since then to ascertain what the congressman is planning to do with regard to our requests.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

Treasurer

 <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com> pattischang at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/> National Federation of the Blind of Illinois