[Iabs-talk] chicago auction appeal letter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 25 16:44:08 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

I know Christmas seems to be a long ways off but it really is not all that
far away. As the Chicago Chapter will not have a meeting in November, I am
attaching our Auction Appeal letter for you to print at your convenience.
You may use this letter to obtain donations from businesses and services in
the area. Gift certificates, jewelry, kitchen items, spirits and other items
are definitely welcome. Let's make this one of our best Chicago Christmas
auctions ever.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine