[Iabs-talk] Braille Is Beautiful

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Sep 18 16:57:32 UTC 2017

Whether you've been reading Braille since early childhood or working hard to
master the code as an adult, the annual Braille Is Beautiful event at our
NFBI convention is a chance for you to shine. Each year Braille readers
deliver a dramatic presentation at the NFBI convention, complete with music
and sound effects. This year's script has eleven roles, some large, some
very small, and some in between. Wherever you are on the reading spectrum,
there's an opportunity for you. We will have two rehearsals via the
conference line prior to convention. If you would like to take part, please
contact me off list. Kindly spread the word to those who don't have access
to email!

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>

773-203-1394