[Iabs-talk] IMPORTANT --Oktoberfest RSVPs needed

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:14:38 UTC 2018

Our reservations for Oktoberfest are way down. If we do not get additional
reservations this event may be cancelled. Below you can see our list of
current reservations. Please let me know if you can attend this event at the
Chang's in Chicago on 9/8 from 4:00 to 9:00. This is a fun fundraiser. Cost
is $25 for dinner and first beverage. Cost is $3 for each beverage after the
first except for tap water.

Name

number of attendees

prepaid????

staying at Patti's

Avant, Denise

1

Borst, Ken

1

Gilmore, Pam

1

paid Denise

Gionatti, Marco

Green, Marilyn

1

Grunwald, Mary

1

Hastalis, Steve

1

paid Denise

Meyer, Dave and Theresa

2

Randalll, Cathy

2

yes 2

Reif Bill

1

yes 2

Schad, Ken

1

paid Denise

Sprecker Paula

4

Stein, Debbie and Dick

2

Truschke, Eileen

1

paid Denise

Patti Chang Esq.

Treasurer

(773) 307-6440

www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>

Find us on twitter: "NFBI"

Search for "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois" on facebook.