[Iabs-talk] Invitation Oktoberfest last call for rsvps

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 12:18:52 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I regret to say that if we do not get more RSVPs for our Oktoberfest event
on 9/8 we will need to cancel. We need a reasonable number in order to
prepare, work our party, and clean up. This is a great time with good food
and a DJ. Please RSVP so we know whether we can move forward. Cost is $25
and $3 for each beverage after the first.

Thanks so much.

Oktoberfest Invitation -

Dear all,

You are cordially invited to attend Oktoberfest in September.  The National
Federation of the Blind of Illinois is hosting Oktoberfest at the Changs'
home again.

Help us fund scholarships, Braille literacy, transitions programs and so
much more.

Date:  September 8, 2018.

Time:  4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Location:  6919 W. Berwyn Ave. Chicago Illinois

Cost:  $25 per person.   Your first beverage is included.

We will have great food and entertainment.    Ron Cooper will DJ again but
bring your instruments as we switch to live music and sing along when the
karaok is done.

RSVP:  Patti Chang at  <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com> pattischang at gmail.com
or 773 307 6440.  If you make a reservation and cancel by 9/1/18, there will
be no charge.