[Iabs-talk] a presentation about the national accreditation council

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 6 15:58:46 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

The Chicago Chapter will have a program item about the National
Accreditation Council at our next chapter meeting. For the benefit of
members who might wish to become familiar with this subject, and for the
chance for members to get a feel on how Dr. Jernigan conducted a general
convention session, I am pasting a link to a presentation from the 1971
National convention. Feel free to listen to or even download the
presentation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7sgkzavexthd66a/NAC%20and%20COMSTAC%20What%20Price
%20Accreditation.mp3?dl=0