[Iabs-talk] Public Relations/Social Committee Meeting - February 22, 2018 7 pm

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 02:26:28 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

There will be a meeting of the pr/social media committee  on February 22,
2018 at 7 pm. Many of you may recall that we combined our public relations
and social media committees in January 2017, because much of public
relations is done through social media. We will be discussing what changes
NFBI need to make to the Facebook page. The call in number is (614)-715-3273
and the code is 6324. All are welcome to call in.

Thanks.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,