[Iabs-talk] Information From President Riccobono's notebook 1/15/18

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:45:53 UTC 2018

Hello,

The following information is very important and has been taken from
President Riccobono's notebook.

"On the topic of authenticity, I call your attention to my article in the
January Braille Monitor regarding the attempt to revive the National
Accreditation Council. If you have not yet read "Ending Accreditation
without Authenticity: A Call to Action for the Fourth Generation of the
Federation
<https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm18/bm1801/bm180102.htm> ,"
please make this a priority today. It is important that we make sure our
members are up to speed about what is happening, and that we mobilize
feedback to AER regarding our lack of support for a system that is built
without us. This is a good opportunity to talk about our history and our
future with members, and invite them to engage in raising their voice."

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.