[Iabs-talk] JB pritzker meet and greet party at my house

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:09:42 UTC 2018

Hello everybody. I hope everyone had a good convention that went to it. On
Wednesday July 18th starting around 6:30 p.m. and Lasting for about 1 and
1/2 hours I will be having a campaign house party for those of us that are
interested in or are campaigning For JB pritzker. JB pritzker is running
for the next governor of Illinois. It'll be us campaign workers and all
interested people and the good thing is the campaign is Furnishing the food
and other refreshments. If you're interested and want to come email me off
list for my address. And directions on how to get to my place. Thank you
very much and have a good day. And this is in Chicago on the northwest side
in the North Park Hollywood Park area.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com