[Iabs-talk] FW: [humanser] Diversity in Psychology Program

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Jul 11 02:40:04 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sarah Meyer via HumanSer
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2018 9:54 AM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Cc: Sarah Meyer <sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com>
Subject: [humanser] Diversity in Psychology Program

Good morning, all,

I received the following announcement through my department where I'm obtaining my Master's. I think this sounds like an amazing opportunity and am considering it myself. Note that travel and lodging expenses are covered. Also note that under psychology, there are 8 different concentrations ranging from neuroscience to social psychology to counseling psychology to industrial/organizational...and more.

Forwarded Message Begins: