[Iabs-talk] FW: Piano Tuner

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Jul 27 19:42:30 UTC 2018

I'm forwarding a query from one of our BELL parents. Please let me know of any blind piano tuners in the Chicago area who might be willing to help.

We recently got an old piano from a friend and it’s in desperate need of being tuned. We would love if the person we hired were to be Blind and could maybe explain what they’re doing to Sydney but we’re not sure if there are any Blind piano tuners in the area. I thought I might reach out to you to see if you happened to know of any.

I hope you are doing well and had fun helping out at BELL.

Best,

Sariah

Sent from my iPhone

---